Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pets live on ... in my screensaver

I have been using my new toy, an Epson Perfection scanner, to turn some dusty boxes of memories into handy digital images. I would like to share a couple of my favorite pictures of Dandy - Our Australian Shepherd that - the very best of dogs. I found his baby picture, and a couple more that remind me how much fun he was.

Dandy 1983
With Rich at the Devil's Punchbowl, . CA at Joshua Tree National Monument, CA, and at Red Rock Canyon, CA


Come to think of it, this also shows that hubby Rich is pretty fun to be around, too. At least, it shows that we know great rocks when we see them.


{I find that getting the pictures where I want them is no easy task! I think I will need to be getting advice from the other local bloggers!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now